Hello! Click on the link “5th Grade Homework” to get the Summer Homework for the 2017-2018 academic school years.
GRADE 5 – School Supply List
2017-2018 Academic School Years
Click here for a print-out copy of the school supply list: 2017-18 GRADE 5 Supply List
- Send supplies in on the first day of school.
- Label all supplies (except those marked *) with first and last name in permanent marker.
- Special subject-area teachers may require additional school supplies once classes begin.
- Please buy the following novels and have it ready in class on the first day of school:
- Incoming 5th Graders (the old 4th grade): Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson and Esperanza Rising by Pam Munoz Ryan (You DO NOT need to read these novels over the summer. These novels will be read in class during the 1st trimester).
Supply List: Teachers may ask for additional supplies throughout the school year.
- 1 pencil case or pouch
- 1 pack of pens (blue or black ink only)
- 1 pack of #2 sharpened pencils with erasers
- 1 pack of highlights (mixed colors)
- 1 box of colored pencils
- 1 small plastic pencil sharpener (that holds shavings)
- 1 pair scissors
- 1 glue stick or white liquid glue
- 1 Calculator
- 1 ruler with centimeter and inch markings
- 1 pack of index cards
- 1 binder size 2 inch
- 6 Composition Notebooks (Label each notebook as follows: Religion, Social Studies, Science, Math, English Language Arts, Journal)
- 6 Plastic 2 pocket binder folders (with 3 holes for binder) ? You must have the following: Blue for Math, Red for Science, Green for ELA, Yellow for Social Studies, Purple for Religion, and Orange for Tuesday Folders)
- 2 large box facial tissues *
- 1 pack of loose-leaf paper (200 sheets)*
- 1 pack of construction paper (mixed colors)*
- 1 pack of copy paper* (printing paper)
- 1 pack of Clorox Wipes*
- 2 pack of Paper Towels*
- 1 box of letter sized envelopes*